Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
Country of origin: Portugal/China
Weighs 50g - 10ml Sealed Bottle
Our 100% pure Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil is vegan friendly, not tested on animals and certified organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards.
Eucalyptus Oil has a refreshing and penetrating aroma.
It blends well with Lemongrass, Lemon, Rosemary, Lavender and Peppermint.
How to use Organic Eucalyptus Oil:
- Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend, approx. 20 drops or 1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil. Do not use undiluted on the skin. You can use up to 3% dilution for use on your body or in the bath.
- For aromatherapy add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner for a revitalising aroma. Lemon, Grapefruit and Orange oils blend well with Bergamot in your diffuser.
- Make your own uplifting massage oil blend by adding it and your other favourite essential oils to a carrier oil. Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary, Bergamot and Lemon work well with Eucalyptus.
- For a steam inhaler add 2-5 drops of Eucalyptus Essential oil to boiling water. With your head positioned over the bowl, drape a towel over your head, close your eyes & breathe in the vapor through your nose.
- Add 5 drops of Eucalyptus & Tea Tree essential oils to 16oz of water and use it to wipe down surfaces that are prone to old. The strong scent also helps to remove musty odours.
Part of Plant:
This Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s uses EU organic regulation standards as their baseline, but in many cases their standards are more robust, particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up to date with current issues.
As our essential oils are organic, there may be some variations in the the colour and odour from batch to batch. The benefits of our products may vary from person to person. Always dilute with carrier oil for massage and skin treatments. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form. Not for use with children under 3, or if using homeopathic medicines. Avoid with high blood pressure and in epilepsy.
Hotel Organic takes no responsibility for how you use the information provided and offers no medical advice. Nothing contained on our pages intends or claims to be professional medical advice. You must consult with your doctor or a trained Aromatherapist before starting any new treatment or if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing, please consult your doctor before use.