Organic Rose Geranium (Pelargonium roseum)
Country of origin: Egypt
Weighs 50g - 10ml Sealed Bottle
Our 100% pure Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and is vegan friendly and not tested on animals. It has an earthy, floral aroma and is one of the best essential oils for skincare, especially those with oily and/or mature skin.
Organic Rose Geranium Oil is often used in massage oil blends and has been known for its uplifting and balancing abilities.
Organic Rose Geranium Oil is a great alternative to Rose essential oil.
How to use Organic Rose Geranium Oil:
- We recommend you dilute 0.5% of the finished blend, approx. 10 drops or 0.5ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil. Do not use undiluted on the skin. You can use up to 2-3% dilution for use on your body or in the bath.
- For aromatherapy add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and enjoy the delicate and uplifting aroma of Organic Rose Geranium Oil.
- Make your own massage oil blend by adding Rose Geranium Oil and your other favourite essential oils to a carrier oil for a relaxing and beautifully fragranced massage.
- Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil is said to be one of the best essential oils for skincare, known for its balancing and astringent properties, It has clarifying and cleansing powers making it ideal for cleansing and toning. Rose Geranium Oil can be used on all skin types particularly those with oily and/or mature skin. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil has been known to help maintain a healthy scalp, add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner and enjoy the long lasting fragrance.
Extracted through the process of steam distillation using the leaves and stalks.
Always dilute with carrier oil for massage and skin treatments. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies. As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use. Consult your doctor or midwife before using during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
We describe and promote our products in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are derived from the use and characteristics commonly known to it. Our product descriptions are not based on facts. The benefits of our products may vary from person to person. It is always advisable to seek the opinion of a professional in the field. As our essential oils are organic, there may be some variations in the the colour and odour from batch to batch.