How to use Argan Oil on Your Hair
Hotel Organics 100% Pure Organic Morrocan Argan Oil has so many amazing benefits, not only for your skin but also for your hair and scalp. Due to its richness in both Vitamin A and E it nourishes and improves the texture of your hair. There has also been some research that indicates it can promote hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells.
As a Leave-in Conditioner
Our pure Morrocan Argan Oil makes an excellent natural leave-in conditioner.
- Use 2 to 5 drops (depending on your hairs thickness, length, texture and condition)
- Warm the Argan Oil in your palms and comb your hands and fingers thoroughly through damp hair paying attention to your ends to treat split ends.
- Add a few drops to your fingertips and massage into your scalp to encourage hair growth.
As an Overnight Deep Conditioning Treatment
Use once a week to treat dry & brittle hair or twice a week to treat dandruff.
- Warm 5-10 drops of Argan Oil in your hands and massaging into your scalp hair & tips.
- Wrap your hair up in a towel or plastic cap to prevent it from staining your pillow and to allow the oil to penetrate,
- Leave the treatment in overnight (or for a few hours) and then wash your hair as normal, rinsing until all residue is gone.
As a Styling Agent
A quick, easy and long lasting style agent to add shine & tame frizz.
- Rub a couple of drops of Argan Oil between your palms and comb through dry hair, ensuring even distribution.