Eco Friendly Packaging

We are passionate about protecting Planet Earth and reducing our environmental impact, which is why all our packaging is either recyclable, biodegradable or compostable. 

EcoFlo voidfill (Loose Fill)

Manufactured from starch material, EcoFlo is a fully compostable voidfill material and is 100% biodegradable. The product is fully soluble when saturated with water which takes away this issue of litter. It also conforms to EN13432.

The manufacturing process for our voidfill material is a single stage process (compared with the manufacturing process for the polystyrene version, which is multi-stage, uses more energy so is less environmentally friendly).

Starch is also an annually renewable resource.

Technical information

  • 100% biodegradable

  • 100% compostable

  • Ignition Temperature > 390 degrees Celsius

  • Smolder Temperature > 200 degrees Celsius

  • Contains no hazardous decomposition products

  • No hazardous polymerisation

Fully Compostable pouches

Our window stand up sealable pouches are fully compostable (including the zip lock). They are made from renewable materials so they fit in with our company ethos perfectly!

Laboratory tests confirm 100% degradation of our biodegradable bags in composting conditions within 66 days. 

They are a strong construction which protects the item inside it & the zip lock makes it easy to use and helps keep our products fresh for longer. 

They are also GMO Free, consisting of paper, transparent cellulose foil and starch.


Eco-friendly Gift Packaging - Compostable, Biodegradable & Recycled

Our vegan friendly, Coloured Kraft Paper is fully recyclable and compostable. Most, if not all, of Local Authorities will take them away with your curbside paper recycling collections, but you must make sure it is not soiled with food, grease or other contaminants. There are no animal by-products used in the manufacture of paper or the ink used to dye them. They contain approximately 80% recycled paper content. The other 20% has to be pure kraft to maintain the quality of the roll. The inks which are used to dye them are also water-based and don’t contain anything harmful to the environment. 

The paper based ribbon we use to wrap our gift boxes is Paper Raffia Ribbon which is biodegradable and recyclable. The void fill is Wood wool which is bio-degradable and made from shredded timber. Wood wool will protect your items while being an environmentally friendly.

We care about the world around us

All our products are made from 100% genuine ingredients, organic or natural with no hazardous chemicals. Our products are vegan friendly and handmade (where possible) with no animal testing. We ensure that we ethically source our products and uphold fair trade standards.