All about Sweet Almond Oil - CLICK HERE FOR FULL ARTICLE
Sweet almond oil is extracted from sweet almonds and is known to be a fantastic natural source of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties - it makes a great edition to your skincare regime.
Rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Antioxidants & Oleic Acid (Omega 9), organic Sweet Almond oil is extremely lightweight, fast absorbing and still ultra moisturising making it a great all round oil. Good for all skin types and an ideal carrier oil for massage and for use in DIY beauty recipes.
Sweet Almond Oil hair benefits:
- It has been said to be excellent for helping to repair damaged hair - simply rub a few drops into the palm of your hands & apply to damaged hair.
- Taming frizzy hair - adding a small amount of almond oil to he ends of your hair can help to hydrate it and decrease frizziness.
- Helping to promote hair growth - it has been known that massaging almond oil on the head and scalp improves blood circulation and can help promote hair growth.
Sweet Almond Oil skin benefits
- As it is rich in Zinc and retinoids it has been said that Almond oil can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & scarring plus slow down premature aging with long term use.
- Known as an excellent moisturiser that helps smooth and hydrate skin - can help to improve complexion and skin tone.
- Generally safe for sensitive skin - it is mild in nature, non-irritating and lightweight so it can be absorbed quickly.
- Can help treat skin conditions such as psoriasis, Acne, Eczema & Dermatitis - studies have shown that it can help relieve itching and improve the skin's barrier function.
- Helps reduce UV damage - Almond oil has been known to be an effective barrier from harmful UV rays. It can also help prevent cell damage due to its high Vitamin E content & antioxidant properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil has been known to reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Our high quality, 100% Pure, Soil Association Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil is cold pressed (so it retains all its goodness without heat & chemical being used), cruelty free and vegan friendly. It hydrates & softens your skin keeping it moisturised & supple all day long.
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalu Dulcis (NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH NUT ALLERGIES).
This Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s uses EU organic regulation standards as their baseline, but in many cases their standards are more robust, particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up to date with current issues.