Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis)
Country of origin: Brazil/ Costa Rica
Weighs 50g - 10ml Sealed Bottle
Our 100% pure Sweet Orange Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and is vegan friendly, not tested on animals. It has a zesty, refreshing, invigorating and citrusy scent that is true to the scent of the fruit.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil is uplifting and is often used in aromatherapy for its revitalising abilities. Organic Sweet Orange Oil is a popular invigorating massage oil, when combined with a carrier oil,it can be used to make a citrus, energising massage blend. Organic Sweet Orange Oil can be used in your homemade beauty formulations and applications and can be used to fragrance soaps, bath bombs and candles.
Sweet Orange Oil sometimes has some sediment in it. This is just naturally occurring waxes that help make the beautiful aroma of the oil. Just give the bottle a good shake before use and the sediment should disperse.
How to use Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil:
- Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend (approx.1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil). Do not use undiluted on the skin. You can use up to 3% dilution for use on your body or in the bath.
- For aromatherapy add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and enjoy the invigorating and refreshing aroma of Organic Sweet Orange Oil. It can be used to remove bad odours or make your own air freshener by combining it with distilled water in a spritzer bottle.
- Make your own massage oil blend by adding Sweet Orange Oil and your other favourite essential oils to a carrier oil.
- Add a few drops to your choice of carrier oilto make a facial toner.
- Add a couple of drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an invigorating and zesty aroma.
- This fresh & beautifully scented oil that makes the perfect addition to your homemade beauty formulations for example, creams, lotions, balms, bath salts and bath bombs.
Cold pressing the peel of the fruit.
This Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s uses EU organic regulation standards as their baseline, but in many cases their standards are more robust, particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up to date with current issues.
As our essential oils are organic, there may be some variations in the the colour and odour from batch to batch. The benefits of our products may vary from person to person. Always dilute with carrier oil for massage and skin treatments. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form.
Hotel Organic takes no responsibility for how you use the information provided and offers no medical advice. Nothing contained on our pages intends or claims to be professional medical advice. You must consult with your doctor or a trained Aromatherapist before starting any new treatment or if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing, please consult your doctor before use.