Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Country of origin: Bulgaria
Weighs 50g - 10ml Sealed Bottle
Our 100% pure Organic Lavender Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and is vegan friendly and not tested on animals. It has a clean fresh, floral aroma with herbaceous undertones and is well known for its relaxant properties.
Organic Lavender Oil is often used in massage oil blends - It is a versatile oil and blends well with almost all oils.
Organic Lavender Oil is said to be a wonderful essential oil for facial skincare and haircare thanks to its cleansing and balancing properties.
How to use Organic Lavender Oil:
- Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend (approx.1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil). In the bath you can use up to 3% dilution. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- For aromatherapy add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and enjoy the fresh floral and calming aroma of Organic Lavender Oil.
- Make your own massage oil blend by adding Organic Lavender Oil and your other favourite essential oils to a carrier oil for a relaxing massage. Often used in massage before bedtime to help you unwind.
- This fresh and soothing oil that makes the perfect addition to your homemade beauty formulations for example, creams, lotions, balms, bath salts and bath bombs.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for deep conditioning, balancing and to help boost shine and health.
Steam distillation of the flowering stalks
This Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s uses EU organic regulation standards as their baseline, but in many cases their standards are more robust, particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up to date with current issues.
As our essential oils are organic, there may be some variations in the the colour and odour from batch to batch. The benefits of our products may vary from person to person. Always dilute with carrier oil for massage and skin treatments. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form.
Hotel Organic takes no responsibility for how you use the information provided and offers no medical advice. Nothing contained on our pages intends or claims to be professional medical advice. You must consult with your doctor or a trained Aromatherapist before starting any new treatment or if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. If pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing, please consult your doctor before use.