Organic Frankincense (Boswellia neglecta)
Country of origin: Somalia
Weighs 50g - 10ml Sealed Bottle
Our 100% pure Organic Serrata Essential Oil is vegan friendly, not tested on animals and certified organic by the Soil Association.
It is calming and soothing and has a sweet, delicate aroma.
Organic Frankincense can be used in your homemade beauty formulations and applications and is thought to be good for oily/mature skin.
It blends well with Geranium Rose, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange and Ylang Ylang
How to use Organic Frankincense:
- Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend (approx.20 drops or 1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil). In the bath you can use up to 2% dilution. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- For aromatherapy add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and enjoy the calming yet uplifting aroma.
- Make your own massage oil blend by adding Frankincense oil and your other favourite essential oils to a carrier oil.
- Ues it as an ingredient for your homemade beauty formulations and applications or mix a few drops into shampoo, body wash, bath water or cleaning products.
- For haircare try using a hot oil treatment, mixing Frankincense with Argan Oil and Rosemary. Combine 2 tablespoons of Argan with 2 drops each of Frankincense and Rosemary and warm in the microwave for a few seconds. Massage into your hair and scalp, cover with a towel and leave for at least half an hour then wash as normal.
This Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s uses EU organic regulation standards as their baseline, but in many cases their standards are more robust, particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up to date with current issues.
As our essential oils are organic, there may be some variations in the the colour and odour from batch to batch. The benefits of our products may vary from person to person. Always dilute with carrier oil for massage and skin treatments. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form.
Hotel Organic takes no responsibility for how you use the information provided and offers no medical advice. Nothing contained on our pages intends or claims to be professional medical advice. You must consult with your doctor or a trained Aromatherapist before starting any new treatment or if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. If pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing, please consult your doctor before use.