Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis)
Country of origin: Brazil/ Costa Rica
Weighs 50g - 10ml Sealed Bottle
Our 100% pure Sweet Orange Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and is vegan friendly, not tested on animals. It has a zesty, refreshing, invigorating and citrusy scent that is true to the scent of the fruit.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil is uplifting and is often used in aromatherapy for its revitalising abilities.
Organic Sweet Orange Oil is a popular invigorating massage oil, when combined with a carrier oil,it can be used to make a citrus, energising massage blend.
Organic Sweet Orange Oil can be used in your homemade beauty formulations and applications, It is believed to have beneficial purifying and cleansing powers, this fruity oil is often used in the preparation of skincare products, toners and cleansers, especially for those people with oily skin types.
It can be used to fragrance soaps, bath bombs and candles leaving a refreshing zesty aroma around the house.
Sweet Orange Oil sometimes has some sediment in it. This is just naturally occurring waxes that help make the beautiful aroma of the oil. Just give the bottle a good shake before use and the sediment should disperse.
How to use Organic Sweet Orange Oil:
- Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend (approx.1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil). Do not use undiluted on the skin. You can use up to 3% dilution for use on your body or in the bath.
- For aromatherapy add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and enjoy the invigorating and refreshing aroma of Organic Sweet Orange Oil. It can be used to remove bad odours or make your own air freshener by combining it with distilled water in a spritzer bottle.
- Make your own massage oil blend by adding Sweet Orange Oil and your other favourite essential oils to a carrier oil.
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil has been known to be a great facial toner, add a few drops to your choice of carrier oil.
- Add a couple of drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an invigorating and zesty aroma.
- This fresh & beautifully scented oil that makes the perfect addition to your homemade beauty formulations for example, creams, lotions, balms, bath salts and bath bombs.
Cold pressing the peel of the fruit.
Sweet Orange Oil, like all citrus oils so my cause irritation when exposed to direct sunlight immediately after application. Always dilute with carrier oil for massage and skin treatments. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies. As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use. Consult your doctor or midwife before using during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
We describe and promote our products in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are derived from the use and characteristics commonly known to it. Our product descriptions are not based on facts. The benefits of our products may vary from person to person. It is always advisable to seek the opinion of a professional in the field. As our essential oils are organic, there may be some variations in the the colour and odour from batch to batch.