Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
Country of origin: Tunisia or Spain
Weighs 50g - 10ml Sealed Bottle
Our 100% pure Organic Rosemary Essential Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and is vegan friendly and not tested on animals. It has a clean fresh, woody aroma with a herbal scent and is well known for being a powerful natural antioxidant.
Organic Rosemary Oil is often used in massage oil blends for its warm, uplifting and invigorating properties and is great for calming blends.
As a natural antioxidant, when applied topically to the skin, (diluted with a carrier oil), Organic Rosemary Oil can help to naturally fight against free radicals.
Organic Rosemary Oil is well known for its haircare benefits and has been known to promote strong, healthy hair, help boost shine and promote a healthy scalp.
Organic Rosemary oil is also a popular oil used in household products for example room fresheners, diffusers, and scented candles in order to remove bad odours.
How to use Organic Rosemary Oil:
- Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend (approx.1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil). In the bath you can use up to 3% dilution. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- For aromatherapy add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and enjoy the fresh, calming yet uplifting aroma of Organic Rosemary Oil.
- Make your own massage oil blend by adding Organic Rosemary Oil and your other favourite essential oils to a carrier oil for an invigorating and rejuvenating massage.
- This fresh and soothing oil that makes the perfect addition to your homemade beauty formulations simply add it to your beauty regime as part of your cleanser, toner or moisturiser, balms, bath salts and bath bombs.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner or try creating an intensive hair mask combining Rosemary Essential Oil with a carrier oil. We recommend our Organic Argan Oil (see our blog for more information: Why use Argan Oil and Rosemary for Hair?)
Steam distillation of the stems, leaves and flowering tops of the Rosmarinus Officinalis plant. The plants have been cultivated in an organic plantation.
Always dilute with carrier oil for massage and skin treatments. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies. As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use. Consult your doctor or midwife before using during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
We describe and promote our products in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are derived from the use and characteristics commonly known to it. Our product descriptions are not based on facts. The benefits of our products may vary from person to person. It is always advisable to seek the opinion of a professional in the field. As our essential oils are organic, there may be some variations in the the colour and odour from batch to batch.